Hello, my name is Santiago Vazquez, I’m a candidate for Broward County Sheriff in the upcoming 2020 election. I’m a loving father to 4 amazing children, the youngest brother of 5, and a United States Army Veteran. I proudly served with the Broward County Sheriff’s Office for over 22 years. I retired honorably in April 2016 for the sole purpose of running for sheriff, to restore our community, in stopping the politicizing of the sheriff’s office, which the main purpose is to serve the community. I’m running because not only has the past several sheriffs failed their employees but also the residents and guests of Broward County and our Nation.
I will establish a sheriff's office that will run to serve and protect the constitutional and civil rights of ALL the PEOPLE.
Santiago has been part of our Broward County community for OVER 23 years, working tirelessly to make it a better place for his family but for
YOUR as well.
Santiago knows the value of being connected to the multicultural and mixed diversity of people within Broward County. That's why he's running for SHERIFF to protect and support the PEOPLE.
Now let's help him, help you.
Santiago can't win this race without your help.
Word-of-mouth, Volunteering and donating
are all ways of helping us achieve our goals together.
Supported by Real People who do Real things in Real situations.
I am Santiago Vazquez, a candidate for Broward County Sheriff, I have several plans for making the Broward Sheriff’s Office better for all citizens of Broward County, here are some of my plans.
Protecting our community is First and foremost along with Mental Health Awareness to include an Anti-Bullying program for our schools, New Technology for our First Responders, Fiscal Responsibility for our Tax Payers and a well needed support unit for our senior citizens.
· A Mental Health project to assist our public safety professionals, in making sure that we can prevent incidents or future issues within our community, by helping those who need assistance with mental health issues.
· Putting in place professionals to assist our first responders while acting fast to help mentally ill persons in any situation to prevent them from being identified as criminals and have fair treatment.
· Providing an Anti-Bullying Program to protect our children not only in their schools but out in our streets.
· Also, to bring forward a partnership with the LGBTQ+IA and the Local community leaders to bring awareness and develop a specialize detective unit and provide resources to address hate crimes towards selective members of our community.
· Senior Citizens Protection Unit: Seniors need a dedicated unit for their distinctive lifestyle, to prevent elderly abuse, Identity theft and other related crimes, with the ease of contacting the unit, to provide them with "One on One" assistance.
· New Technology is needed to be implemented for efficiency and protection of life. Training our Law Enforcement Officers with better practices, supports the community, prevents and reduces the loss of life, while protecting our streets. This is needed for patrolling our streets and fairways, to prevent crime and keep our schools, businesses, places of worship and our homes, Safer.
Fiscal Responsibility because your tax payer’s dollars should not be going to waste, by useless and unnecessary positions within the Sheriff's Office. Let's use our Tax-payer’s dollars to help our community grow and support our local business owners.
My Mission will be committed to protecting, preserving and safeguarding the Civil and Constitutional Rights of all People through impartial and courteous law enforcement services. Through integrity and professionalism, we shall ensure the public’s - safety, trust and provide quality service in an open and honest partnership with our community.
"Believe in Better. Believe in Broward"-
“Allow me 1% of your trust and I will earn the rest of the 99%”.
Your donation is an opportunity to be part of something bigger and better than we've ever had here in BROWARD COUNTY.
Show SANTIAGO that he has your support. Donate today!
By clicking “Donate”, I certify that the following statements are true and accurate:
- I am a U.S. Citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident
- This contribution is made from my personal or corporate funds and is not being reimbursed by another person or entity.
The maximum amount an individual or corporation may contribute is $1,000 per election.
Contributions to "Santiago Vazquez for Broward Sheriff" are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes. Contributions from foreign nationals are prohibited. Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals and improve conditions.
Your generous donation will fund our mission.
Vote! Escoja! Voto! Дай свой голос!
4846 North University Drive, Suite#219 Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33351, United States