Sign up for volunteering!

DONATE

Your donation is an opportunity to be part of something bigger and better than we've ever had here in BROWARD COUNTY.

 Show SANTIAGO that he has your support. Donate today! 

 

By clicking “Donate”, I certify that the following statements are true and accurate:

- I am a U.S. Citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident
- This contribution is made from my personal or corporate funds and is not being reimbursed by another person or entity.

The maximum amount an individual or corporation may contribute is $1,000 per election. 

Contributions to "Santiago Vazquez for Broward Sheriff" are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes. Contributions from foreign nationals are prohibited.

Pay with PayPal or a debit/credit card

The Platform

Serving The Community

Santiago Vazquez is running for Broward County Sheriff on or before August 18th 2020.

Santiago has been part of Broward County for OVER 22 years, working tirelessly to make it a better place. 


Allow me 1% of your trust and I will earn the rest of the 99%. 


United By A Common Goal

Diversity is what we need in our Sheriff's Office and Santiago Vazquez will hire from our own communities to bring out the smiling face of Law Enforcement.

Santiago knows the value of being connected to the multicultural and mixed diversity of people within Broward County. That's why he's running for SHERIFF to protect, and support the people. 

Now let's help him, help you.

Let's get Involved

Vote! Escoja!  Voto! Votazione! голос!  for Santiago Vazquez for Broward County Sheriff to make the change that we need here in Broward.

Santiago can't win this race without your help. 

Word-of-mouth, Volunteering and donating

are all ways of helping us achieve our goals together. 

Supported by Real People who do Real things in Real situations

Help Our Cause

Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals and improve conditions. Your generous donation will fund our mission.

Pay with PayPal or a debit/credit card

About Me

 Hello, my name is Santiago Vazquez, I’m a candidate for Broward County Sheriff in the upcoming 2020 election. I’m a loving father to 4 amazing children, the youngest brother of 5, and a United States Army Veteran.  I  proudly served with the Broward County Sheriff’s Office for over 22 years.  I retired honorably in April 2016 for the sole purpose of running for sheriff, to restore our community, in stopping the politicizing of the sheriff’s office, which the main purpose is to serve the community. I’m running because not only has the past several sheriffs failed their employees but also the residents and guests of Broward County and our Nation. 


I will establish a sheriff's office that will run to serve and protect the constitutional and civil rights of ALL the PEOPLE. 

Vision & Mission

 I am Santiago Vazquez, a candidate for Broward County Sheriff.  I want to inform you that I have several plans for making the Broward Sheriff’s Office better for all citizens of Broward County. 


My plans include Mental Health Awareness to include an Anti-Bullying Program for our schools, New Technology, Fiscal Responsibility and the support of Decriminalization of Cannabis


     A Mental Health project to assist our public safety professional in making sure that we can prevent future crimes or problems within our community by helping those who need assistance with mental health. Putting in place professionals to assist our first responders while acting fast to help mentally ill persons in any and every situation. Also providing an Anti-Bullying Program to protect our children in and out of schools. 

     

     New Technologies which needs to be implemented for efficiency and protection of life. Training our Law Enforcement Officers better practices to support the community and provide them with new tools to prevent and reduce the loss of life while protecting our streets. New Technology is needed for patrolling our streets and fairways, to prevent crime and keep our schools, businesses and homes safer. 

Also Supporting the decriminalization of Cannabis and providing an Educational program or  a civil education citation instead of criminal charges.  


     Fiscal Responsibility because your tax payer’s dollars should not be going to waste by useless and unnecessary positions or units within the Sheriff's Office. Let's use our Tax-payer’s dollars  to help our community grow and support our local business owners.

  
My Mission will be committed to protecting, preserving and safeguarding the Constitutional and Civil Rights of all People through impartial and courteous law enforcement services. Through integrity and professionalism, we shall ensure the public’s - safety, trust and provide quality service in an open and honest partnership with our community.


“Allow me 1% of your trust and I will earn the rest of the 99%”


Contact Us

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

 Vote! Escoja!  Voto! Votazione! голос! 

for Santiago Vazquez for Broward County Sheriff 

on or before 

August 18th, 2020

Vote Santiago Vazquez for Broward Sheriff

4846 North University Drive, Suite#219 Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33351, United States

In case of an emergency please dial 911

   

Subscribe

Sign up to hear from us about specials events.